Is dry, parched and dehydrated skin letting you down? This is the time for you to include a face serum in your skincare routine. The serum is a miraculous product that can do wonders for your skin. It contains potent ingredients that penetrate deep into the skin and leaves it feeling nourished, radiant, youthful and healthy. However, the results depend on how you use it. Not sure how to apply it correctly? Don’t worry as we’ve got your back. Read on to know how to use face serum on dry skin and get the most out of it.
When To Use Face Serum?
Most face serums should be applied two times a day, especially if you’re the one with dry skin. But make sure you read the directions on the packaging before including it in your skincare routine. Some serums should be avoided during the day while some work amazingly well during sunny hours.
How Much Serum Should You Use?
Serums are made with super high concentrations of active ingredients that help to achieve maximum benefits with ease. So, use a small amount of the serum to cover your face with a thin, light layer so that the product can penetrate your skin quickly. Approximately two pumps or a pea-sized amount of the product should be enough for your skin. The Lancôme serum, Advanced Genifique Youth Activating face serum comes with an easy-to-use dropper that allows mess-free application by controlling the number of drops you apply and can always help to add a drop or more if needed. It also keeps the product bacteria-free and prevents wastage. We recommend using this serum with hyaluronic acid if you’re the one with dry skin. Being a humectant, hyaluronic acid is a great ingredient for dry skin.
How To Use Face Serum?
Unlike skincare products such as cleansers, face creams and moisturisers that you massage into the skin, face serums are meant to be applied on your face in gentle, tapping motions using your palms or the tip of your fingers. See to it that you do not rub your skin excessively and let the serum absorb into your skin naturally. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to include face serum into your skincare routine.
- Step 1: Get rid of dirt, dust and impurities from the skin by using a gentle cleanser
- Step 2: Slough off dead skin cells and open clogged pores by exfoliating effectively
- Step 3: Pour three to four drops of the Genifique serum with hyaluronic acid your face and dab it all over your face and neck. Give the serum a few minutes to penetrate the skin before going to the next step of your skincare routine. This will help you achieve youthful and radiant skin in seven days
- Step 4: Follow it up with an eye cream to reduce eye bags and protect your delicate eye area
- Step 5: Hydrate your skin with a soothing and moisturising cream
- Step 6: Protect your skin from the harsh UV rays of the sun by applying SPF and you will be all set!
Keep the above-mentioned things in mind and also, understand important skincare ingredients like benefits of hyaluronic acid and how Salicylic acid works to get the flawless skin of your dreams effortlessly!